Course


WILLIAMWOOD GOLF CLUB - Set within 92 acres of rolling parkland, The Williamwood Golf Club incorporates all of the original features of the course designed in 1906 by James Braid. In 2010 the course was extended by nearly 200 yards and a second par five hole was created which resulted in the standard scratch score being increased to 70. Other new features included the creation of a new hole and greater utilisation of the existing water features on the course. With the environment in mind, a small island wildlife area was also created.

See Club Website